Clean Juice Acai Bowls – Ranked!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

Do you ever find yourself staring at the menu of Clean Juice, overwhelmed by the possibilities and unable to choose just one acai bowl for the day? Same. If it were up to me, I’d eat acai bowls for every meal every day of the week. But, since our wallets and our diets limit us to one acai bowl per Clean Juice visit, I’ve ranked the top five best acai bowls at Clean Juice to help make your selection a little bit easier. 

1. The Fall Bowl

For a limited time, you can get your fall fix of pumpkin spice without all the sugars and caffeine of a PSL. While pumpkin and acai may seem like a strange combination, this bowl is a must have!! 

2. The Beach Bowl

This bowl is for all of you fruit lovers! The blend of acai with banana and pineapple makes the acai base refreshing and fruity. And the pineapple on top brings a sweetness that Commons fruit simply cannot provide!

3. The Green Bowl

This one goes out for all you looking to get some veggies with your acai bowl! The acai in this bowl is blended with spinach, kale and matcha. But the acai base is still sweet and the granola and banana help make the bowl a classic acai delight!

4. The Berry Bowl

Your typical acai bowl with fresh, seasonal fruit on top. Need I say more?

5. The Pitaya Bowl

Okay, so technically this is not an acai bowl. But, the blend of dragon fruit and mango offers a sweet, ripe flavor that parallels that of acai. The chia seeds and goji berries on top of this bowl will you give the energy necessary to tackle to the final month of school and the coconut and granola add a delicious crunch that make this bowl one of the best.

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Monday at 8 p.m. in Chambers 1003.