This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Since I was younger, I have always had pretty bad anxiety and insomnia. I had tried countless sleeping medications, sleepy time teas, and natural remedies to help me get to sleep at night. However, after getting up to an absurd amount of melatonin and other sleep aids, I realized I wanted to try something more natural. That’s when my friends suggested I try edibles with CBD. From there, I have gotten off most sleeping aids and find myself taking half to a whole edible and falling asleep relaxed and at a decent hour each night. As I have tried multiple types, here are my favorite ones at night for those who feel your thoughts are unable to stop running.

Flav Peach Rings

The Peach rings 100mg CBD edibles are by far my favorite. They were actually the first edibles I tried and have been a go-to of mine last year. As they are not too strong, they don’t give me that high feeling but more of a relaxed and sleepy vibe. I highly recommend these for those getting into edibles for sleeping and that want to relax. I began taking a half and worked my way up to a whole one, and it was the perfect amount.

Smokiez Cannabis-Infused Peach Fruit Chews

These edibles, my friend loves and are what you’d consider ultra-relaxing and eases your mind into a peaceful state. As they have 100 mg of THC and 10 mg of CBD, you will find 10 mg of THC and 2 mg of CBD in one individual chew. These I would say you can go about your normal day in a relaxed state just fine rather than feeling too high. You can find different flavors; however, the peach ones are amazing! 

Green Revolution Doozies

These are another relaxing type of edible that mellows you out without feeling too high. With 10mg of THC and 2mg of CBD, it’s the perfect gummies to take at night and enjoy a relaxing evening. As they come in lots of flavors, I highly recommend trying these if you haven’t yet! If you are looking for a nice high and a low dose of CBD, these are perfect for you!

Though these all are somewhat similar, these are the top edibles I would recommend to decrease your anxiety at night and have a relaxing evening. In my personal experience, when switching from sleep aids such as Tylenol pm, Melatonin, and others, edibles are more natural and are less harmful than taking sleep medications every night. Try these out, and let me know what you think!

Bachelors degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing Management, and a minor in Digital Marketing.