Style > Beauty

Tips for Flawless Skin, Without Really Trying

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Perfect flawless skin is everybody’s dream goal. Of course, with wanting to have healthy looking skin you have to pay up, but not all healthy skin has to cost you a fortune or have a complicated skin routine. Here are some tips to help you reach that flawless skin look.

DRINK WATER

Water is so good for the skin! If you aren’t a big fan of drinking water, or you forget during the day, drink a glass when you wake up and drink a glass before you go to bed. In the end that’s two more glasses of water you had before.

Wash Your Face Every Morning

Every morning I wake up and wash my face to get all the oils off. It also helps me wake up while also cleaning my face. I usually use a Nuetrogena face cleaner because its known to help skin look stunning, and it also relatively cheap.

Wipe Your Face with a Paper Towel

I know it sounds weird but when you’re done washing your face would you rather dry your clean face off with a dirty towel or a clean paper towel?

Night Moisturizing Lotion

After you get out of the shower, putting on moisturizing facial lotion makes your skin feel so nice and smooth after having make-up, sweat, or dirt on your face all day. It’s just a way to say thank you to your skin and let it rest for the night. Moisturizer is so good for the skin because in the long run it’s going to make your skin looking younger looking in the future. Once again, I just use Nuetrogena daily facial moisturizer that you can get at the drugstore.

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎