This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

If you’re like me Superbowl revolved around the food.  All the snacks you could ever imagine happened on this entire day.  Now that I’m slowly getting into watching more football, I want snacks that are easy, crowd-pleasing and quick.  Here are a few recipes that I’ll be trying when the big game is finally here.

Taco Dip: @melissajorealrecipes made the best-looking taco dip I’ve ever seen. Not to mention it’s a “dump and go” crockpot recipe. Take your ground beef, onion, jalapenos and taco seasoning and brown in a skillet until meat is browned. Once the meat is browned, drain out any of the extra fat then place the taco meat mixture in your crockpot.  Add two cans of Rotel, a can of green chiles, cornstarch and more taco seasoning.  Once that mixture is well combined, add cubed-up Velveeta and cream cheese and cook on high for three hours.  Once cooked you can add more cheese of your choice to the top and serve with your favorite tortilla chips. 

Football Cheese Bombs: Who doesn’t love bread?  Especially in bite-sized form. Tik Toker @_hannahbrianne_ used on a can of Pillsbury Grands!  Southern Homestyle rolls and cut each biscuit piece into quarters. Next, you’ll cube up some string cheese and add that to each biscuit piece by wrapping the cheese inside to make a little ball.  Add your biscuit balls to a baking sheet and create the shape of a football with each biscuit. Once assembled, brush with an egg wash and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees. While that’s baking, melt butter and add oregano and garlic. Once the biscuits are cooked, add pieces of string cheese to create the laces and bake for an additional five minutes. Take your butter mixture and brush on top and serve! 

Jalapeno Popper Wontons: I am by no means a spicy food kind of girl.  But I do this because some can handle the heat.  @cookinginthemidwest made an easy appetizer for a crowd.  First, you’re going to want to cook 8 strips of bacon.  Next, you’ll grab a muffin tin and line it with wonton wrappers in a 375-degree oven for about 5 minutes to crisp up.  To make the filling, you’ll combine a block of softened cream cheese, diced jalapenos, shredded cheddar cheese and ranch seasoning.  Cut up and crumble your bacon strips, add bacon to the filling and mix till well combined.  Add the filling to each wonton wrapper and top with a sliced jalapeno for garnish.

Mini Pretzel Bites: Soft pretzels are always the superior pretzel.  @myhealthdish took a package of biscuit dough and rolled each piece to make a long tail.  Next, you’ll cut it into bite-sized pieces.  You’ll boil a pot of water with some baking soda and begin adding the dough pieces (they’ll float to the top when done).  Have a greased baking sheet on standby and brush each piece with egg wash and sprinkle with coarse salt.  Cook these at 375 degrees for twenty minutes.  I’ll pair these with spicy mustard or beer cheese. 

Cheeseburger Sliders: I’ve made these a couple of times and they are the best.  Super easy, customizable to your favorite toppings and tasty!  Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and start browning a pound of ground beef along with a diced white onion, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.  Take your King’s Hawaiian Rolls and slice the entire sheet of rolls in half.  Add the bottom half of the rolls to a foil and grease the baking sheet or dish.  You’ll top these rolls with your meat mixture.  Top with your favorite sliced cheese and condiments then place the top half of the rolls on top.  Melt some butter and spoon over the top of the buns and sprinkle with sesame seeds and garlic salt.  Bake at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes.

Never make a party stressful, make it easy and simple so that you can enjoy yourself too.  All these recipes are from Tik Tok, and you can find plenty more of them too!  Make your Superbowl party one to remember with good food and good company.

My name is Katelyn Richardson. I am 29 years old. I am currently attending Central Washington University studying for my Master's in food and sciences to become a nutritionist and later a diabetes educator for kids. I've been personally battling type 1 diabetes since I was six years old. I love being outside, vintage shopping, watching movies, and going to stock car races! I love being a Her Campus Contributor because it gives me a platform to talk about current issues, topics I'm passionate about & real-life relatable experiences.