Crockpot Worthy Recipes Perfect for Fall

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta: Originally, I saw this on TikTok long ago. This is one of the easiest, four-ingredient crockpot meals that tastes great and is definitely leftover-worthy. I keep this recipe on repeat monthly. Check out The Travel Palate’s effortless recipe.  

Philly Cheesesteaks: I am a classic Philly cheesesteak lover. The combination of melty American cheese, thinly sliced steak and strips of green bell peppers with caramelized onions is a chef’s kiss. When I can’t go to my favorite local Philly spot in Kittitas, Washington, I create the best copycat I can through this recipe from Princess Pinky Girl

Buffalo Mac & Cheese: This is my boyfriend’s favorite lunch prep recipe. Lunch for the spicy lover if you will. This mac & cheese is a great take on a comfort classic of mac & cheese with a favorite of buffalo hot sauce. This recipe is from Cooking in the Midwest run by Luke who has an amazing TikTok page full of his recipes (which many consist in my rotation of dinners), seriously go check him out.  

Broccoli Cheddar Soup: The only reason I love this soup is because of Panera. When I think broccoli cheddar soup I instantly think of Panera. My nearest Panera is forty-five minutes away and that is not happening, so guess what? We make it. This super easy recipe is rich and hearty and should be paired with a piece of warm, rustic bread (trust me). Check out Eating on a Dime’s recipe.

Meatball Subs: Who doesn’t love a good sub? Meatballs so juicy and tender topped with a hearty marina sauce and melty mozzarella cheese. This takes simple ingredients and is easy to throw together in a matter of minutes. Check out Mom Endeavors for this easy dinner.  

All of these recipes can be found through Pinterest or by clicking the links at the end of each description. Make the most out of dinners and find recipes that appeal to you and your family that can be fun to make, easy to put together and classics that you love. For more crockpot recipe inspiration check out my Pinterest page. 

My name is Katelyn Richardson. I am 29 years old. I am currently attending Central Washington University studying for my Master's in food and sciences to become a nutritionist and later a diabetes educator for kids. I've been personally battling type 1 diabetes since I was six years old. I love being outside, vintage shopping, watching movies, and going to stock car races! I love being a Her Campus Contributor because it gives me a platform to talk about current issues, topics I'm passionate about & real-life relatable experiences.