This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

In college, from time to time some students need to let loose and have a little fun occasionally. Whether you aced your test, a buddy is in town or its your roomies birthday came up, it’s fun to go out and celebrate! However, sometimes some of us dance the night away to Despacito and have a little too much fun than you intended…

*POOF* fast forward to the next morning, you’re waking up with a headache, you have the taste of Hot Diggity Dog in your mouth, and a hankering for a bucket of water. This is what we call “The Hangover”. But how does one cure the hangover you may ask? Have no fear we got you covered.

Drink literally 3 or 4 Hydro Flaks

Water is your friend. The more water the better. It’s always best to rehydrate your body after a night of fun.

Head Still Pounding? Advil.

Advil might help revile some aches and pains that you might be feeling after bustin’ a move on the dance floor.

Sleep.

Go to bed early that night. Your body and mind must recharge.

Eat Breakfast!

Although some tummies might be upset, a good breakfast will help! Hash browns, toast, eggs, and some avocado will help wake you up and get going for the day!

Get Your Zen On! Yoga Will Help!

Turn on YouTube, find a nice yoga class and get your zen on! This will help your body stretch and relax your mind.

Going out to get a drink is fun and all, but always remember to drink responsibly and be surrounded by good friends who you trust. This article isn’t a reason to start drinking heavily but it’s a way to help get up and start your day if you feel yucky the next morning after a night out. Again, please drink responsibly, stay safe and always be aware of your surroundings babes!

Her Campus CWU Social Media Director / Treasurer / Writer  Senior at Central Washington University  Major: Public Relations Minor: Event Managment Zodiac: Cancer ♋︎