woman holding white mug while standing
woman holding white mug while standing
Brooke Lark/Unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

We are excited to announce the senior executive team for Her Campus CU Boulder for fall 2021. Learn more about the women leading this chapter next year below!

Maeve Reilly, President

Favorite snack?

Dot’s Pretzels, I’ll eat the whole bag.

Favorite piece you’ve written for HCCU?

It’s way too hard to pick. Check out some of my favorites: “A Whole New World of Disney+” and “Seven Wanda-Ful Things We Loved About ‘WandaVision’” and “Hunter’s Hope Soaps Is Enabling the Developmentally Disabled”.

Major at CU?

Marketing! #BusinessSchool

Starbucks order?

Grande Pike with an extra splash of 2% milk or a tall vanilla sweet cream cold brew. Yes, the sizes are accurate. Yes, I should be more adventurous.

How long have you been in HCCU?

I joined at the beginning of my sophomore year at CU, and haven’t looked back since!

What are you looking forward to next year?

I can’t wait to lead alongside this group of women! It’s going to be a fun year as we continue to publish new and exciting content. And of course, I hope our amazing group of writers can gather in person!

Masha Gradushy, Editor-in-Chief

Favorite snack?

Chips and guac, 100%.

Favorite piece you’ve written for HCCU?

My top two favorite pieces I’ve written are the Interview with Mikayla Michels and “What It’s Like Being a Woman in a Male-Dominated Field”.

Major at CU?

Finance!

How long have you been in HCCU?

I joined in the first semester of my freshman year, so I’ve had HCCU with me since the beginning of my college experience.

Starbucks order?

I love iced coffee or cold brew with coconut milk, and sometimes I’ll add some sugar-free vanilla or caramel syrup!

I am so excited to see how far we can push ourselves to write deep, meaningful pieces and publish the best work we can. I am also really looking forward to (hopefully) meeting everybody in person next year! 

Kaitland Schaper, Director of Branding

Favorite snack?

Probably hummus and pita chips! Yum!

Favorite piece you’ve written for HCCU?

I really like writing social justice pieces because they are something I am passionate about. I loved my article “Confronting Internalized Prejudice”, but I also really enjoyed my Valentine’s Outfits article.

Major at CU?

I’m a communication major with minors in media studies and Spanish! 

How long have you been in HCCU?

I’ve been in Her Campus CU Boulder since the first semester of my freshman year, which is three years at this point. 

Starbucks order?

Honestly, I switch it up almost every time I go in, but recently I’ve been creating my own iced espresso drinks, my favorite being a venti iced shaken espresso with caramel syrup and cold foam! 

Next year I’m looking forward to what else we can do as a chapter. We have accomplished so much in the three years that I have been with HCCU and I’m so excited to see where we go next! 

Alia Davis, Director of Outreach

Favorite snack?

Clementines and nutella. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it!

Favorite piece you’ve written for HCCU?

I loved getting the chance to interview one of my favorite YouTubers for “Welcome to Booktube – Noelle Gallagher’s Life as a YouTuber” and I love writing more personal stories that I hope resonate with other college women. I also really enjoyed writing one of my first pieces, “How to Be Your Own Best Friend – Embracing Loneliness During COVID College”

Major at CU?

I am double majoring in International Affairs and Anthropology.

How long have you been in HCCU?

I just joined HCCU in August of 2020. Since I am a transfer student, HCCU has been a part of my entire career at CU so far! While I’m totally new to Her Campus, I have already found such a wonderful community of interesting and intelligent girls that I can’t wait to be more involved with next semester!

Starbucks order?

I like to change up my order but I love an iced chai with almond milk, two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup, and vanilla sweet cream! 

I am really looking forward to planning in-person events, holding in-person chapter meetings, and meeting all the new members that fall 2021 will bring! I have loved my experience with HCCU and can’t wait to share it with more girls on and off-campus!

We can’t wait to see how this chapter grows and changes over the next several months. HCXO!

Maeve Reilly

CU Boulder '21

Maeve is a full-time Events Associate at Her Campus Media. After three amazing years at Her Campus CU Boulder, interning, and being a national writer, she just couldn't get enough HC! She graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder (sko buffs!) in December 2021 with a degree in business.
Masha Gradushy

CU Boulder '22

Masha is the Editor-in-Chief of HCCU and is a senior at CU Boulder majoring in Finance. When she's not doing school work or writing articles, you can probably find her working out, drinking an iced coffee, or scrolling through TikTok. She hopes you enjoy her content!
Alia Davis

CU Boulder '23

Alia is the Director of Outreach and a contributing writer at Her Campus CU Boulder. She is a fourth year student majoring in International Affairs and Anthropology. When she isn't writing articles, she can typically be spotted on a run, watching sad films, or re-reading Dune.
Kaitland is the Social Media Director for the chapter. She is a junior here at CU Boulder, studying Communication with minors in Spanish and Media Studies. Journalism is a fun hobby of hers and her favorite things to write about are: fashion, social issues and lifestyle. On campus, Kaitland is part of CMCI and the Dean Scholars. In Boulder you can find her at your local aesthetic coffee shop, trying out cool new restaurants, and saying hi to the local fauna.