How to Look Cute for the Gym

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Ever look at celebrities when they work out and think “how the h*ll do they look that good after the gym?” Well we all have. Apart from the behind the scenes makeup artist they must have, I personally think it’s all about the outfit. It doesn’t take much more than a neon sports bra or cute tank to spice up your gym look. Especially if you go to Colby and you’re going to make the journey down to the Athletic Center, you may as well look cute! Here are just a few ideas for some cute workout gear anyone can add to their gym lookbook! 

Nike Air Max Lunar1 iD

These shoes are a must have, and come in so many colors! Perfect for a quick mile or two! (Added Bonus: they’re customizable!!)

Lululemon Cool Racerback

This shirt gives full support, and is one of Lulu’s newest items! It comes in a few colors and perfect for any type of workout! 

Lululemon Race With Grace 1/2 Zip II

This jacket is one of my favorites, coming in so many different colors and flattering to any shape! It’s totally chic with the perfect bit of sporty flare! 

Lululemon 50 – Rep Bra

Who doesn’t love a good Lulu bra?! This one has to be my favorite–the Neon Pink is such an eye catcher. Anyone who looks your way is sure to notice your keen sense of gym style.

I hope these few clothing options make you feel a little better about making the long trip to the AC knowing your gonna look super cute doing it! 

Natalie Goodman is a sophomore at Colby with a double major in Government and French. Outside of class, she is a member of the French club, the theater club, and the Hillel on campus. She is in love with makeup, chocolate, and salt and vinegar Cape Cod potato chips.