Fitness and Health: The Ultimate Workout Playlist for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

It’s a Wednesday evening. You’ve just finished a three-hour lab, and still have hours of homework waiting for you. However, while you can hear Miller calling your name, the AC is summoning you from the other end of campus. After all, you haven’t been to the gym in nearly a week.

I’m the first one to admit that sometimes it feels impossible to fit in time for a workout. Balancing schoolwork, extracurricular activities/clubs, and social commitments is hard enough as it is; sometimes it’s just easier to skip gym time throughout the hectic workweek.

However, with Spring Break coming up (!!!) and then summer less than seven weeks after our return from break (!!!!!), finding time to fit in those workouts is as important as ever. To make your workout a little more insufferable, we’ve compiled a workout playlist that is sure to motivate you to hit the machines!

The Ultimate Workout Playlist (Spring 2015)

1.     500 Miles (feat. Louise Rademakers)- Jefr Tale

2.     Runaway (U & I) [Kaskade Remix]- Galantis

3.     Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars)- Mark Ronson

4.     Say My Name (feat. Zyra)- ODESZA

5.     Real Love – Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne

6.     GDFR (feat. Sage the Gemini & Lookas)- Flo Rida

7.     Money On My Mind- Sam Smith

8.     Outside [feat. Ellie Goulding]- Calvin Harris

9.     Walking on Air- Katy Perry

10. I Can’t Stop Drinking About You (The Chainsmokers Remix)- Bebe Rexha

Natalie Goodman is a sophomore at Colby with a double major in Government and French. Outside of class, she is a member of the French club, the theater club, and the Hillel on campus. She is in love with makeup, chocolate, and salt and vinegar Cape Cod potato chips.