books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Exam Season as Told By “The Office” Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

College is a series of never-ending exams, and if you have more midterms coming up as I do, you’ll definitely experience this sequence of emotions and events. 

The first step to getting through exam season is acceptance. This may result in being dead inside for some time, but this is only temporary. Studying helps.

The second step is needing lots of extra explanation of the material and wondering why you ever enrolled in college in the first place.

Then you will inevitably get tired of studying — who wants to study when you can become a drummer?

As the hours grow later, the emotions arrive, and it’s breakdown time. But don’t worry — you will make it through this phase!

The exam finally arrives, and sometimes, you just have to try your best and maybe even use some Schrute logic.

After the exam, you might not be the biggest fan of the content or the questions.

Lastly, your grade arrives, and you miraculously haven’t failed!

Time to celebrate! Enjoy the peace while it lasts because the exams will be back soon.

Gracie Boyce

Clemson '23

Gracie Boyce is a sophomore at Clemson University studying economics. She also enjoys playing violin, re-reading Harry Potter, traveling, and bullet journaling.
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).