Exam Season as Told By "The Office" Gifs

College is a series of never-ending exams, and if you have more midterms coming up as I do, you’ll definitely experience this sequence of emotions and events. 

1. 1. The first step to getting through exam season is acceptance. This may result in being dead inside for some time, but this is only temporary. Studying helps.

2. 2. The second step is needing lots of extra explanation of the material and wondering why you ever enrolled in college in the first place.

3. 3. Then you will inevitably get tired of studying -- who wants to study when you can become a drummer?

4. 4. As the hours grow later, the emotions arrive, and it’s breakdown time. But don’t worry -- you will make it through this phase!

5. 5. The exam finally arrives, and sometimes, you just have to try your best and maybe even use some Schrute logic.

6. 6. After the exam, you might not be the biggest fan of the content or the questions.

7. 7. Lastly, your grade arrives, and you miraculously haven’t failed!

Time to celebrate! Enjoy the peace while it lasts because the exams will be back soon.