Top 9 Foods From The Bistro And Caf At Clark

We know, the Bistro and Caf can seem limiting some times. There are some good finds though. We have your back. Check these out.

1. Chicken Tanga

You can get this from the Bistro. You can get avocado without an additional $3! Jalapenos add to the flavor too.

2. Vegetarian Cobb Salad

This is from the Bistro too. This also has avocado. It just has so many toppings, a variety of flavors. Especially for people who are vegetarian, this is a great option.

3. Individual Flat Bread Pizzas

The Caf is very variable with pizzas that's no doubt. The individual flat breads are customizable most of the time though. The pesto mushroom flat bread is highly recommended.

4. Grilled Chicken Sandwich sub Cheddar Cheese with Guacamole

This is a unique creation that's not on the menu at the Bistro. They have a grilled chicken sandwich, but it doesn't have our toppings.

5. Falafel

Kosher Station in the Caf makes amazing falafel. It comes with Israeli salad, hummus, and is just great. It's so filling and tastes perfect.

6. Churros

The caf makes good desserts. Churros come once in a while, but they're a must have. They're a great mix of cinnamon and sugar.

7. Apple Crumble

We've heard a lot of people say "I wish the apple crisp was without the apple." That just goes to show how good the topping is. And it's a healthy dessert...sort of.

8. Chicken Ceasar Salad

It's a classic! You can't go wrong with this. Plus there's croutons!

9. Taco Bar

It's permanent now in the Caf on Tuesdays, and we love it! You get to choose what toppings and it always taste great.