Orange Slice Above Shot
Orange Slice Above Shot
Ellen Gibbs / Spoon
Wellness

Review: Emergen-C Super Orange

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

I had a horrible cold. I felt it coming. I didn’t have medicine though.

But I was in luck.

Emergen-C made it so that my cold symptoms did not last as long as expected and they were probably not as horrible as they could’ve been.

This product, Super Orange, adds a citrus-y fizz to your drink. The fizz is not like seltzer or soda though. It’s subtle and quite pleasant in drinks, and the taste of orange doesn’t taste fake at all–and I’m pretty pick when it comes to orange juice and things that are of that flavor.

Super Orange doesn’t have to just be used when you’re feeling a cold hit either! The nutrients in the product, including Vitamin C and B, help with each day. They’re the essential pick me up we all need.

You also don’t just need to put this in water. I added it to my breakfast smoothie!

The recipe:

– one banana

– mixed frozen berries

– one packet of Super Orange

– almond milk

And it worked great!

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.