ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ways to Relax During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

With finals week just around the corner, here are some innovative and fun ways to de-stress:

1. Face masks.

You can go to target and get some very cheap face masks and even wear one while you study (or don’t)!

2. Hike to the cross.

We have a pretty cool hike on campus to the cross on top of the hill! Try it out for a break from the books.

3. Go on a walk.

Not a fan of hiking? Go on a quick walk around campus. You could run into a friend or just go to clear your head.

4. Take a bath/shower. 

Sometimes you just need to feel clean to continue studying.

5. Make dinner with your roommates.

You are all stressed about finals. Take a food break and make a fun dinner to enjoy each others’ company.

6. Squeeze in a quick, but cute, date.

Got a SO? A fun friend? Go on a coffee, lunch, dinner, or ice cream date!

7. Nails

Go get your nails done, or relax and do them yourself or with your friends.

8. Go to the Starbucks on campus

There may be someone from your class there struggling as much as you are. Take a coffee break!

Finals can feel like the end of the world, but remember its almost the beginning of summer!

(All photos by Briana Cue)

Elaine Abarta

Cal Lutheran

Elaine is a Junior at California Lutheran University majoring in Communications. She is currently Publicity Director and Features Writer for Her Campus at Cal Lutheran. She loves planning events, singing, playing guitar, and spending time with her friends and family. 
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!