books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Welcome to that lovely time in the semester when morale is low, and energy levels are even lower. It’s everyone’s favorite* time of year; piles of burnt out pens laying everywhere, pages of notes covered in every highlighter color imaginable, and your bed looking comfier than ever before.

Ah, Midterms, how we hate thee.

But there’s hope on the horizon, because Spring Break is just around the corner! To help us get through this tough time, here are some motivational *gifts* to you in honor of midterm season. Spread the love and give someone words of encouragement to brighten their day! Everyone needs some #MarchMotivation, and here’s why:

1. Because life can hand you some pretty nasty things.

2. Because not everything works out sometimes. And that’s okay.

3. Because enjoying the present is hard when life seems a little low.

4. Because not everyone was meant to take the same road to success. But you will get there.

And lastly,

5. Because cookies make everything better. It’s a widely-accepted fact.

Find the little things throughout your day that bring you joy, and surround yourself with things that will bring you up! You got this, we got this, and there’s always cookies should things get rough. Send out some #MarchMotivation today!

o s

Bowdoin '17

*
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!