timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

It’s Never to Late to Get Involved!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

At the start of each semester there is a club fair where students who are looking to get involved have the opportunity to sign up for any club or organization that interests them. What if you missed that one club fair? FOMO does not have to consume you this semester, even if you missed the club fair.  

One of the great things about California Lutheran University is that they have a club directory that is incredibly organized. Students are able to search up a club name alphabetically or by interest.  Once you have found a club you want to join you can click on it to learn more. There you will find the name of the club president. As a student you can email the club president informing them of your interest in joining.  

There are other ways to get involved that are conveniently posted on the HUB.  The HUB lists events that are going on around campus that students are able to attend. 

The community service section is a great way to get involved and make a great connection with an organization.

There is now no excuse to not be involved.  Don’t let FOMO take over your year!

Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!