kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Websites with Cheap & Cute Workout Gear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

When there is subzero weather outside, there is little to no motivation to move from a warm bed to the cold gym. Working out becomes as difficult as doing that accounting homework you’ve been putting off all weekend. When you do find the small sliver of motivation to drag your sorry butt to the gym in preparation for spring break, girls decked out in Lululemon walking on the treadmill suddenly surround you. It’s easy to feel out of place, especially when you’re wearing your brothers XL high school, football T-shirt. While the prices for the brand name fitness clothes are insane, finding motivation to workout is easier when you have a cool wardrobe for it. However, being broke college students, it’s nearly impossible to afford all the brand name gear. Here are a few ways you can look and feel hot at the gym without breaking your piggy bank:

1. Mikayogawear.com

This site offers clothes, mostly for yoga, and even clothes for hot yoga, which can be extremely hard to find. They produce clothes that have a “second skin” texture to them. Think of it as Lululemon fabric with Forever21 prices. Their sports bras are especially popular, and they even offer top-of-the-line ones for the busty girls out there.

2. Theclymb.com

While it is required for you to sign up to shop, the products are amazing. They offer everything from running shoes and thermal running pants, to winter parkas. Everything is around 50%-70% less than in-store prices, and most items are brand name.

3. Steepandcheap.com

Don’t let the name fool you, this website is golden. The products are all brand names and have crazy discounts. Each new day brings new items for sale and new discounts. “Current Steals” are also offered around 50 times a day in the right-hand corner of the website. Their typical steals include items from brands such as Patagonia, Columbia, and Under Armour.

4. Planetgear.com

This site offers a huge selection of clothes specifically for women. The selection they have is ridiculous, and the deals are even crazier. For example, they have Saucony running shorts for $2.95. However, there is a limited stock on items, so when something is gone, it won’t be back on the site.

Just walking to class in the winter is tough, let alone the impossible task of going to the gym, but having a wardrobe especially for exercising makes going to workout a little bit easier. You don’t have to take out an extra loan just to look and feel great while you’re there. These websites will help you find exactly what you’re looking for!