This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

This year and semester has been especially challenging. It’s been hard to find a second to myself to relax. I am sure so many of you can relate to this feeling! Here’s some items I use to create an amazing self care night that is a great way to rejuvenate and get myself ready for the days/week ahead. 

Silicon Head Scrubber

This hair scrubber is SO relaxing and it is a great way to stimulate the scalp. It helps unclog hair follicles, lift product build up, and messages the scalp to encourage good scalp health. 

Wire Head Massager

Keeping with the head messaging theme, the feeling of this messager on your head is heavenly. Whenever I am having a rough day or just need a bit of relaxation I can use this for hours. Make sure your hair is thoroughly combed and it will truly feel amazing. Highly recommended, especially if you can have someone do it for you!

Jade Roller

A jade roller is a perfect way to encourage circulation in your face and lymphatic drainage. You can use this twice a day or save it for special self care nights, there’s really no bad time to use it. I highly recommend putting it in the freezer or refrigerator for a few hours, and the cool jade will feel euphoric on your skin! 

Weighted Blanket

I use a 15 pound weighted blanket and it is amazing. It may not be very useful in the coming months as it’s getting warmer, but on cold nights, snuggling in with this weighted blanket is the best feeling. Let’s just say I understand why swaddling works on babies. 

Gel Eye Mask

These eye masks are pure heaven. You stick them in the freezer for a few hours and it will relieve your dark circles and puffiness. It is so nice to just lay down with these cool compacts on your eyes, it feels like a spa really. 

I hope that these items can help you relax and maybe gain some more energy to get through the home stretch of the semester. Don’t feel bad for taking a night for yourself to practice some much needed self-care! 

Isabella is a Junior at University at Buffalo studying History Education and this is her second year in Her Campus. Her many passions include rainy days, reading, and hot coffee.