Sundays with Margo The Podcast: Feeling Funky in February

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

It’s been way too long since I last came out with a podcast episode—or any content for that matter. January felt like it was never going to end and it’s always weird to spend half of a month in my hometown of Nashville and finish out the month in Boston. Finally, I mustered up the effort to create another podcast episode, so please give it a listen.

This month, I’m talking about what it feels like to feel…well, funky. Going into this month, I’ve been experiencing a lot of change—from my schedule, to new positions in jobs and clubs, and to where I’ve been. Again, the transition from Nashville to Boston was a little emotional for me.

I recently began my new position as Campus Correspondent at HCBU and I am absolutely loving it. It’s so fun for me to get to know all of our new members and the ins and outs of the different teams.

The only thing that I am truly, truly missing is that since I have been so busy overseeing and helping everyone else create awesome things (which I love do not get me wrong), I haven’t been able to really create writing of my own. And, I’ve found that I’ve been feeling uninspired. So, I ask: what do you do when you feel uninspired? Let me know in the comments @hercampusbu on Instagram!

My goal is to become more consistent with my writing and my column while working to tackle other large fundamental tasks of Her Campus Boston University.

You can find my latest podcast episode on Apple Podcasts here (don’t forget to subscribe) and on SoundCloud here.

Until next Sunday,

Margo

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Margo Ghertner is the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Boston University. When the Nashville-native isn't writing and helping the other HCBU teams execute their projects, you can find her listening to business podcasts, baking, reading, and spending time with her friends.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.