This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Nowadays, it seems like everyone and their mother is hosting a podcast. From college students to influencers, multimillionaires and more, this market has something for everyone. Keep reading to find my top ten favorite podcasts hosted by girl bosses, just like you and me.

6 Figure Influencer

Hosted by Allie Reeves, 6 Figure Influencer explores the ins and outs of the social media business — from the posts to the production. If you have any interest in working in social media, this podcast shares amazing insight into the industry and what will set you apart.

Affirmation Babe

This podcast is AMAZING for anyone who needs a little boost to keep them going during the day. Ashley Diana posts quick, two minute episodes with affirmations for any mood. Start your day off with one of these and channel your inner strength! 

Bitch Work

Want to break into the media industry? Then listen to Jordyn Rebecca as she dives into the nitty-gritty of the media industry through conversations with colleagues and friends. I love this podcast for the multitude of perspectives she shows throughout her episodes, and it is a fantastic listen for any girl bosses out there!

Oh I’m Stoked

A recent favorite of mine, Oh I’m Stoked takes a detailed look into the lives of small business owners. Kaitlyn McDonald, wonder of Desert Willow Studios, hosts and shares the experiences of herself and other creatives as they operate their own businesses and manage whatever else life throws at them.

Girl Gaze

Girl Gaze is hosted by Tayler Bradford and explores everything career building, fashion, and adulting with the help of a few friends. This podcast offers a refreshingly raw perspective and a fun alternative to the more information-heavy podcasts out there.

Style Your Mind

Another one for my boss babes, of course. Cara Alwill hosts powerful conversations for women looking to change their lives and drive towards success. From business to mental health, Alwill covers everything in this praised show.

What’s Stopping You

This one goes out to all my college ladies out there! Kelsey Jones is a UT Austin design student sharing her tips on discovering your best self. Listen every Tuesday for new episodes covering topics related to school, manifestation, wellness, and more!

Check Your Aesthetic Podcast

As a digital illustrator myself, I LOVE hearing what Katie Campbell and Alexis Aldrich have to say. They are both small business owners and artists who became friends through Instagram, so their tips for growing on social media and transforming your business are really one of a kind!

What Fulfills You?

For my wellness lovers, please take a listen at this podcast. Emily Elizabeth hosts episodes related to everything in the wellness industry, particularly related to balancing yourself amidst a full-time job.

The Business of Fashion

If you are a fashion lover or creative person, this podcast is so inspirational. Listen weekly to conversations from industry leaders and harness their tips to form your own success.

Podcasts are such an amazing way to absorb new information, and I genuinely hope that everyone reading this takes the time to listen to an affirmation or learn a new skill today. Self love is the best medicine, and working on yourself is the best way to secure the future of your dreams.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Olivia is a sophomore at Boston University majoring in advertising and journalism with a minor in innovation and entrepreneurship. At any time you can find her working on her small business, scrolling through Instagram and Tik Tok, or searching for the best avocado toast spots in Boston. Find her on Instagram @heyitsoliviataylor and @graphicsbylivvy!
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.