Finals Season as Told by Brooklyn Nine-Nine GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Finals season is finally upon us. It may seem like the end of the world and you may be drowning in work, but we can all appreciate a little Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Below are ten gifs explaining what it feels like to go through finals season.

Your reaction when you look at your to-do list

How you feel trying to study for your never-ending list of exams

When you haven’t been to class for the entire semester but have a final exam in a week

You ask yourself why you waited until the last minute to start your work, but realize it’s just your personality

The reason you’ve been staring at a blank document for the last hour even though your paper is due at 11:59 pm

When you’re questioning why you want a degree at this point

The semester is nearly over but the end is still nowhere in sight, so it seems you’ll just become a casualty of the education system

When you may or may not be on your fourth Starbucks venti coffee…

You read the first question of the exam, skip it, then read the second question

When you finally turn in your last assignment

Now that we took a moment to destress, take a deep breath and continue grinding! You’ll get through this and do amazing! Good luck on all your finals.

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets.

MyChalia is a freshman majoring in English Education in the Wheelock College of Education and Human Development at Boston University. She has a passion for education and social justice, as well as creating a loving and accepting community for all regardless of race, gender, sexual identity, etc. MyChalia also has a passion for reading and creative writing. She can be found lost in the isles of a Barnes n' Noble or chilling in a random Boston cafe drinking iced coffee.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.