stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie Ashley Mezack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

All the way from Tampa, Florida, this week’s campus cutie, Ashley Mezack is just the ray of sun you’ve been looking for!  Sporty, smart, and bubbly, this sophomore’s super sweet personality is definitely one worth getting to know.

Currently in CGS with plans to transfer into the 6 year Physical Therapy Program, Ashley is passionate about school and always works to put her best foot forward.  If she’s not in the library studying for exams you can probably catch her on Stuvi 26, reviewing her notes for the week.  Not only does she love everything about her major, but she is also a total bookworm.  Her favorite genre is Sci-Fi, but if you want to win over her heart, get her anything having to do with Harry Potter.

“Harry Potter is definitely one of my guilty pleasures.  Is it weird if I’ve read the whole series like 7 times…”

Along with her passion for school, Ashley also manages to prioritize fitness.  As a rower throughout her high school career, she still maintains her workout habits by going to Fitrec at least once a day, or trying different classes in the Boston area.

“I absolutely LOVE working out.  It is such a release for me and I think I honestly get depressed when I can’t get to the gym.”

See guys, sporty and smart!

When asked about her interests, Ashley explained how she’s obsessed with traveling.  Some of her favorite places include Europe, which she had the chance to study in twice, once in high school and once through CGS, as well as Indonesia.   

“One of my best friends at BU is from Indonesia so having the opportunity to visit her this past winter break was amazing.  It was a once in a life time trip and I got to experience things I never could have imagined.”

To Ashley, the most important thing a guy can have is a great sense of humor.  If someone can make her laugh and lighten up the mood, she is definitely more drawn to them.

“I don’t like surrounding myself with people that take things too seriously.  I want someone who can be goofy and funny otherwise life is too boring!”

Ashley’s positive energy and overall motivation are genuinely contagious and make her a one of a kind girl that everyone should meet!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.