Her Campus has come up with this list of workout plans so that you can get fit for the summer! We’ve also included some key foods to eat that can help you shed those extra pounds, and stay lean. If you follow any of these workout plans in addition to eating healthy, you are guaranteed to have a bikini-ready body by summer!
1) Fit Sugar released this list of 11 workouts to get you in shape by summer! Do the assigned workout at least three times that week! This list includes both videos and lists of exercise moves.
Week Three: Circuit Workout By Celeb Trainer Jason Walsh
Week Five: Heidi Klum’s Booty Camp Circuit Workout
Week Six: Fit Sugar’s Full-Body Circuit Workout
Week Seven: Stacy Berman’s Beach Boot Camp
2) If you like to incorportae running into your workout, or just prefer more of a routine, this is for you!
- Rock Solid Abs: Get the abs you want!
- Accelerate The Burn: Burn 400 calories in 20 minutes with these moves!
- Fast And Fearless: Test your endurane with this agility workout.
- Glute Camp: Solidify your assets.
- Tone Zone: A full body workout.
- No Gear Here: A total body workout with no gear required.
- Flex Ability: These yoga-meets-strength moves will give you lean muscle tone.