This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Getting yourself to the gym can be a challenge sometimes. We’ve all been there. However, sometimes having the right gear can give you the motivation you need to get out that door! Here are 5 workout pieces that can help jazz up your current gym wardrobe:

1. This shirt from Lululemon is not only cute, but it’s also a two in one! It has a built in sports bra which makes one less thing you have to worry about when getting ready for the gym. There are also a number of colors that you can choose from so you can find one that really makes you want to show it off in the gym!

2. With the cold weather coming, you might find that you need a few more jackets in your wardrobe. This jacket not only comes in great colors, but also has embroidery on the shoulders to give it a little something extra. You could also feel comfortable wearing this jacket out and about as it has a very polished look to it! This jacket can be found at Athleta.

3. American Eagle has recently begun to supply workout gear in its stores. Although some may argue that their pieces may look a little too much like “real” clothing, they do still have some very stylish but practical workout gear. This top is simple but still has some quality detail that makes it stand out from your old cotton t-shirt.

4. Victoria’s Secret, although pricy, has come up with some very cute workout options. This tank comes in a variety of vibrant colors. Like the first option, this tank comes with a built in sports bra, so the process of getting ready gets a little bit shorter!

5. If you liked the Victoria’s Secret top and the Lululemon top but don’t want to break the bank, here is a similar tank top from C9 at Target! It has a very similar concept and comes in a few great colors. Target does a great job at providing fashionable workout gear for a very reasonable price!

I love writing and I am so exited to be writing for Bryant University Her Campus!
PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.