This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Whether you are looking to celebrate a special occasion or simply craving a seasonal meal, Waterman Grille is an ideal destination in Providence. I have been delighted by every dish I’ve tasted here, and their menu embraces changing temperatures by incorporating new dishes depending on the freshest produce. The restaurant’s interior is equally as tasteful, completely whisking you into a culinary oasis once you step towards Seekonk River.

In honor of my mother’s birthday and Parents’ Weekend, we dined overlooking the water and started with locally-sourced bread + butter.

My family each chose the hangar steak for entrees, served with fingerling potatoes and Tuscan kale. The consensus was overwhelmingly positive for this dish — flavorful and well-portioned.

I ordered the autumnal roasted acorn squash salad with cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds, and added salmon. The maple-thyme vinaigrette complimented this fresh mix of flavors perfectly.

We also made sure to enjoy a side of shoestring fries which were delicious as well.

Given that we were celebrating this eve, the restaurant surprised my mom with a complimentary crème brûlée that was divine. I especially appreciated the small cookie toppings and fruit.

I chose salted caramel chocolate chip and chocolate gelato to conclude my meal.

My sister selected the carrot cake and was not disappointed!

From our arrival to our departure, Waterman Grille offered a lovely atmosphere, a well-crafted dinner, and a sweet dessert! It is the ideal abode for any celebration and is primed to satisfy all guests with a wide selection of alternating dishes on the menu.

Maggie Seidel is the President of the Her Campus at Brown chapter. In this role, she oversees and recruits new members and writers, produces content for Pinterest and Instagram, manages the calendar, editorial process, and brand partnerships, leads weekly meetings and outreach, and contributes weekly articles. Maggie studies International & Public Affairs and Entrepreneurship, and she is a current sophomore. She is also a chair on the executive leadership team of Brown University's Women in Business, the Co-Editor-In-Chief of the Intercollegiate Finance Journal, a teaching assistant for an entrepreneurship class at Brown, and a member of Kappa Delta sorority. Her Campus is Maggie's place of happy. She also loves to play tennis, celebrate holidays of any and all kinds, curate new Pinterest boards, and enjoy a leisurely weekend brunch and cup of warm coffee.