This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

At home, baking was one of my favorite past times – it was a fun way to relax, hang out with friends or family, and make incredibly delicious treats that warmed the whole house with a delicious wafting scent. Without access to a full kitchen at college, I thought my days of stress baking were over. Thankfully, that doesn’t have to be the case! With these short, simple and sweet mug cake recipes, you won’t have to worry about waiting for the oven timer or lengthy cleaning up efforts. Perfect for when you miss the warmth and comfort of a sweet warm treat, here are 4 fall mug cake recipes you can make to make your day feel a little more like the holidays at home.

Pumpkin Mug Cake

It wouldn’t be right to start off with anything else – pumpkin spice is a fall staple.

Get the recipe here

Apple Pie Mug Cake

Another classic! Try this when you’re dreaming of apple picking.

Get the recipe here

Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake

To satisfy your chocolate craving and secure a caffeine fix.

Get the recipe here

Snickerdoodle Mug Cake

My favorite cookie, in mug cake form… How could that go wrong??

Get the recipe here

Freshman at Brown University from Westchester, NY; studying either political science or environmental studies. Loves traveling, going to museums, and eating food with friends.
Caleigh is the Co-Campus Correspondent of the Brown University chapter of Her Campus. She is in the class of 2021 studying History and French. She has previously held an internship position at Latina Magazine and worked as a social media editor for the Brown Daily Herald. She currently works as a digital marketing consultant for SiO Beauty. Caleigh grew up in New York City, where in her free time she explored neighborhoods looking for the best sushi and pizza, sharing her experiences through her food Instagram @food_overdudes.