Hugs in Mugs

At home, baking was one of my favorite past times – it was a fun way to relax, hang out with friends or family, and make incredibly delicious treats that warmed the whole house with a delicious wafting scent. Without access to a full kitchen at college, I thought my days of stress baking were over. Thankfully, that doesn’t have to be the case! With these short, simple and sweet mug cake recipes, you won’t have to worry about waiting for the oven timer or lengthy cleaning up efforts. Perfect for when you miss the warmth and comfort of a sweet warm treat, here are 4 fall mug cake recipes you can make to make your day feel a little more like the holidays at home.

Pumpkin Mug Cake

It wouldn’t be right to start off with anything else – pumpkin spice is a fall staple.

/var/folders/zj/fqj6jx754xdb321kdhtjyg940000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/pumpkin-mug-cake-imperial.jpg?itok=_b87jEbf

Get the recipe here

Apple Pie Mug Cake

Another classic! Try this when you’re dreaming of apple picking.

Eggless Apple Pie Mug Cake | mygingergarlickitchen.com/ @anupama_dreams

Get the recipe here

Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake

To satisfy your chocolate craving and secure a caffeine fix.

Get the recipe here

Snickerdoodle Mug Cake

My favorite cookie, in mug cake form... How could that go wrong??

Snickerdoodle Mug Cake ~ bakes up in the microwave in just one minute, yielding a warm, cinnamon-sugary treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth! | FiveHeartHome.com

Get the recipe here