stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Lauren Conte

Major: Exercise ScienceGraduating: Spring 15′

Lauren Conte is a BU (super) senior who was looking for a healthy lifestyle change. She found this positive change through a product called Isagenix. 

Her Campus: What is Isagenix? Lauren Conte: For those who don’t know, Isagenix offers you all natural and organic solutions for weight loss, energy and performance, youthful aging, Age-Defying Skincare and more opportunity to live the life you want. We believe you deserve more. More time, more health, more security, more success, more purpose. Isagenix sells a wide variety of products from energy shots, cleansers, meal shakes, to skin care products. You can get the products individually or in packets. The best part about Isagenix is that you can still have your drinks and regular meals! Isagenix wants to not only make people healthier but Isagenix wants to make people financially free! A great example is just from the start….if you want to become a “Consultant” all you have to do it get at least two people to sign up for any kind of Isagenix plan…that’s a quick and easy $150 bucks coming your way!  There are stories of people who started Isagenix and with a lot of belief in their selves and motivation, they are now multi-millionaires!!

HC: What made you want to start using this product?LC: My family friend Jaime-Lynn Curley and her husband Matt Curley started got into Isagenix about two years ago.  Jaime-Lynn and Matt have 3 gorgeous little girls.  You can only imagine how crazy their days can get.  Over time I started noticing how much energy Jaime-Lynn and Matt were gaining, how much happier they seemed to be, and over time Jaime-Lynn lost 15lbs and Matt lost 40lbs!! That wasn’t even the best part.  Jaime-Lynn and Matt made Isagenix a new way of life for them.  Because of this, just about a month ago, Jaime-Lynn was able to leave her stable job at Brooks & Brothers and make Isagenix her job because she was getting such great income from it! This really caught my eye.  Jaime-Lynn set aside time to really discuss what Isagenix was all about.   I couldn’t help but love that I could use these products myself and not only become healthier but over time become wealthier.  What 22 year old college student wouldn’t love that?

HC: What have your results been? How long have you been using it?LC: I started using Isagenix around January 26th 2014. I chose the package that has a little bit of every product in the plan called the 30 Day Diet and Cleanse Package.  Since I started, I have lost about 9 lbs, have a lot more energy, have been getting better rest, and my body feels a lot cleaner on the inside.  Isagenix is made easy for every person’s lifestyle.  In the morning I have a 1 oz Isa-Supreme shot that helps me go the rest of the day more relaxed and less stressed and in the morning I also have a Isagenix Dutch Chocolate shake that fills me up.  In the afternoon I will have a healthy 400-600 calorie lunch on campus, then to end he day I will have another Isagenix shake around dinner time.  Isagenix also offers snacks you can eat throughout the day.  The package I bought also gives me a Cleanser that I do 1 day a week and I can’t describe how great I feel after from it knowing it gets rid of all the toxins in my body.

HC: What made you want to promote this product? What sort of things do you do to inform people of Isagenix?LC: I want to try to reach out to people around our age about Isagenix because with school and starting out in the work world, our stress levels can be up and down, our diet sometimes isn’t the best, we like to drink here and there, etc. For me, Isagenix has helped me knowing that I can go about my extremely busy schedule and still get the right kinds of nutrients and supplements out body needs every day.  Because my schedule does allow me to have so much free time, I was afraid this would be another semester that I wouldn’t hit my personal goal and be ready by “bikini season”. I’m losing weight the healthy way using Isagenix.  I still have some more to go but the cool thing is…I get to make money while doing so AND have some drinks on the weekend. This isn’t a “diet” that you need to kill yourself on and completely change your life. 

HC: What is your main goal with Isagenix?LC: I know how much better I feel and more confident I have been becoming.  Some girls out there like to hide or keep their secrets to themselves.  I want to help others and spread the word about what I’ve been doing in hopes to get other girls to join me.  Who likes going through things alone?

If you’re looking for a positive lifestyle change like Lauren, Isagenix may be the product for you! To learn more about Isagenix you can contact Lauren via email at lec59647@huskies.bloomu.edu