This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This weekend, we went with a couple of friends to the restaurant FiRE + iCE in Boston. For those of you who don’t know, FiRE + iCE is an hibachi-style buffet in which you can choose the ingredients you want, and then watch your food be cooked in front of you.

Ingredients range from vegetables, to seafood, to meat. The sauce variety includes honey ginger, teriyaki, marinara, and alfredo. Not only is there stir fry, but you can also get burgers, salads, and much more.  Once you have your bowl full of food, you go to the sauce station and pick the sauce of your choice!

One of our friends had never been to FiRE+iCE before, and here is what she thought:

“I didn’t know what to expect, but I really liked it and would recommend it” –Sharon Cho

Summear’s go-to dish:

Bowtie pasta, onions, mushroom, chicken, sausage, and ginger sauce

Ashlyn’s go-to dish:

Brown rice, scallions, mushrooms, broccoli, shrimp, and teriyaki sauce

Waiting for our food to be put on the grill.

Our meals being cooked. Make sure you don’t lose track of it!

Our completed meals :)

The lunch price is 100% worth it. For only $12.99, you can get as many plates as you want—and the possibilities are endless. Here’s the link to the website.

If you’re in need of a break from Seasons food, grab some friends and head over to FiRE + iCE in Boston!

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.