stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Product Review: Fab Fit Fun Box Subscription

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Everyone loves giving gifts, but let’s be real- nothing is better than receiving the perfect gift yourself. As spring approaches, it’s time to treat yourself! But why spend $40 getting yourself one nice thing when you could spend $39.99 for a hand-picked box of amazing products worth $200!!!!

Introducing: FAB FIT FUN

This company is absolutely adorable. At Christmas time, I signed up for a year subscription. This means I get four boxes a year with one sent out for each season. So far, I have received two boxes (winter and spring). You can go on their website and tell them your brand and product preferences to customize your box, or simply be surprised! I love how the box comes with bright colors and designs on it right to my door. It is such a welcome surprise for the beginning of each season. I definitely will be renewing my subscription!

In my spring box, here is a list of items I received:

• Rose gold measuring spoons
  • Charcoal exfoliating body scrub
  • Leave-in conditioner
  • Illuminating powder
  • A silver necklace with a circular pendant
  • Exfoliating brush for the shower (similar to a loofah)
  • Dr. Brandt eye de-puffing gel
  • Quay sunglasses
  • A black and white trendy small backpack

Check out this link for more details on the products! https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2019/02/fabfitfun-spring-2019-review-10-coupon.html

1 / 2

Swimmer & Nicholas Sparks enthusiast
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.