This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Having a stressful week? Test and exams coming up? Don’t have enough time to make dinner? Well guess what time you do have for: PIZZA!!!!

Ingredients:

• 1 frozen pizza

We personally bought the store brand and loved it!

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit

2. Wait for oven to heat up

In the meantime you can unbox the pizza and put it on a tray. If you don’t want to do dishes, cover the tray in tin foil!

3. Once the oven beeps, alerting you that it has reached the desired temperature, open the oven and place the tray on the oven rack

4. Set a timer for 25 minutes

Side note: the pizza might have to stay in longer if your oven is as bad as ours

5. Once the alarm goes off, grab oven mitts and take the pizza out.

Don’t forget to turn the oven off!!!

6. Slice the pizza and enjoy!

The finished product. One pizza feeds about 4 people 2 slices so please plan accordingly :-)

Hope you enjoyed our recipe!!! Check out our latest article HERE (we promise this is actually a recipe) and be on the look for the next Orso’s Corner article!

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4  and courtesy of the authors

Annie Romanzo

Bentley '20

Hi! I am a junior at Bentley and majoring in Finance with a minor in Spanish. I am currently a loan director of the microfinance club and just recently ran a half marathon!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.