Meet the HerCampus Bentley Staff: Halloween Throwback Style!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

For almost two months now, the HerCampus Bentley page has been continuously updated with awesome articles for students at Bentley.  Whether they be about time management, how to take on a night out, the most recent campus cutie or celebrity, an awesome upcoming event, or some great photos – our staff has been hard at work. 

But who is this mysterious group of girls producing these editorials?

Well, I can tell you that they’re all pretty awesome and I think you’ll agree once you see these pictures of us from the 90’s rocking some awesome Halloween getups.  If you want to take a trip down memory lane, I suggest looking at some throwback pictures of when you were little.  With Halloween right around the corner, maybe you can get some last minute costume ideas from those creative costumes you wore in elementary school!

Alison Smith, Treasury and Fundraising Chairperson

Kathryn Burgner, Founder, President/Editor-in-Chief

Linda Manville, Contributing Writer

Caitlin Gribbons, Marketing Design Co-Chairperson

Angela Hart, Blog Section Editor

Melissa Reohr, Social Media Co-Chairperson

Olivia LeClair, Executive Vice President of Editorial

Desiree Daniels, Contributing Writer/Poet (right)

Jessica Jacovino, Collaboration & Communication Co-Chairperson

Stephanie Hazelton, Featured Writer

Sydney Bouchard, Events Section Editor

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.