Wellness

How To Remember Self-Care During Exam Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With the second rounds of exams coming up and the cold weather taking over, we need to remember to take care of ourselves during this busy season!

Here are some tips on how to remember self-care:

1 – Get outside

Whether it’s a ten-minute walk or a run to get your mind off life, fresh air is so important.

2 – Spend quality time with friends

Surround yourself with loved ones, you need support for exams!

3 – Shop for Christmas

Shopping cures all, no explanation needed.

4 – Make sleep a priority

You will not be able to function to the best of your ability if your body does not get adequate rest!

5 – Try a new relaxing activity

Ideas: read a book, write in a journal, practice mindfulness.

6 – It’s okay to say no

If you say yes to everyone during this season, you will have no time for yourself! It is okay to not participate in every activity on campus.

7 – Practice gratitude

Reach out to family and friends and let them know how much they mean to you during this Thanksgiving season <3

8 – Practice a self-care act daily

Ideas: face mask, an “everything” shower, eat healthy

Emily Pfeil

Bentley '26

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Bentley University and love being part of the HerCampus community! I want to broaden my writing skills and gain insight from other amazing females :) I love my family, my dog, and the fall season. When I am not in class or on a run, you can find me playing soccer, reading a book, at the gym, or hanging with friends.