This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

What’s best time of year over here in Waltham, MA? Oh that’s right, Homecoming Season. Homecoming is finally here THIS Saturday. Whether you are sporting a cute new dress or a DIY Bentley tee, make sure you don’t miss out on the activities (and the free food)!

The festivities start at 11:45 AM and are going until 3 PM The football team is playing LIU Post at 2:00 PM, so be sure to make your way over there and show your Bentley pride. During the football game, the Homecoming Court is also crowned!

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.