This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hello everyone! We decided to spice things up and add an Asian flair for today’s dinner. Not only is stir fry a very quick and easy meal to make, but it tasted delicious and you can easily customize it to make it your own!

Ingredients:

• 2 Onions

• 1 Green Bell Pepper

• 2 tsp Minced Garlic

• 4 Chicken Breasts

• Teriyaki Sauce

• Soy Sauce

• 1 tsp Brown Sugar

• 2 Eggs

• Parsley Flakes

• Garlic Powder

• Pepper

• 1 can of Mushrooms

• Rice

1. Chop up the onion into long strands and begin cooking them. We sliced them in long strands, but feel free to dice them up or not cook them for as long if you are more of a fan of raw onions.

2. While the onions are cooking, chop up the chicken breasts into small cubes. Choose whatever size or shape you want, depending on how you like your chicken.

3. Begin cooking the chicken and make sure to season it with garlic powder, pepper, and, of course, teriyaki sauce!

4. Start boiling the water and add the rice grains to begin cooking the rice. Place rice aside when finished. 

5. Cut the pepper in long strands. If the pepper is large, it might be helpful to cut the strands in half. Sprinkle parsley on the peppers before cooking them. 

6. Once the peppers are cut, put them in the pan with the onions. 

7. Add canned mushrooms and a teaspoon of minced garlic to the vegetables.

8. Pour teriyaki and soy sauce onto the vegetables. Continue to cook. 

9. Cook 2 eggs. Chop into small pieces. Add to the vegetable pan. And of course, don’t forget to season the egg with pepper.

10. Once the chicken is cooked, combine the two pans! Pour a desired amount of teriyaki. The more the merrier. 

11. Add a teaspoon of brown sugar and a teaspoon of minced garlic and mix.

12. Plate with rice and enjoy! If you enjoyed this recipe check out our last article here and watch for our next recipe!

1/2

Annie Romanzo

Bentley '20

Hi! I am a junior at Bentley and majoring in Finance with a minor in Spanish. I am currently a loan director of the microfinance club and just recently ran a half marathon!