Flatbread Pizza
Flatbread Pizza
Jenny Georgieva / Spoon
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Another school year has started and we have recently rebranded Orso’s Corner to Collins Corner. So come cook with us!

We have made pizza bagels in the past (for which the recipe can be found here) and have now made regular pizza. 

Ingredients:

• Pizza dough

• Pizza sauce

• Toppings (peperoni, ham, peppers, onions, pineapple, etc.)

• Cheese

• Basil 

Steps:

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

2. Oil the pan well to make sure the dough does not stick to the pan. In this case we used vegetable oil, but feel free to use your choice of oils and be generous. 

1. Stretch the dough so it will fit onto your pan

1. If you want to add onions and peppers on your pizza, pre-cook them

1. Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough

1. Add basil to the pizza sauce and sprinkle on the cheese

1. Add your desired toppings. Some examples are pepper, onions, sausage, pepperoni, and (though it may be controversial) pineapple. 

1. Put it into the oven for about 15 min (you can keep it in for longer if you want a more crispy crust) 

2. Take it out of the oven and enjoy :) 

If you liked this article, make sure to check our last recipe here and keep an eye out for our next!

Image: 1 and courtesy of the authors

Annie Romanzo

Bentley '20

Hi! I am a junior at Bentley and majoring in Finance with a minor in Spanish. I am currently a loan director of the microfinance club and just recently ran a half marathon!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.