This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Who doesn’t love pizza? Try this quick and easy recipe if you want to make your own miniature pizzas!

Ingredients:

• Plain Bagels

• Pizza Sauce

• Shredded Cheese

• Italian Seasoning

• Crushed Basil

Steps:

1. Preheat the oven to 350°F

2. Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil. This way you won’t have an extra dish to clean afterwards!

3. Spread the pizza sauce over the bagels.

4. Sprinkle your choice of cheese on top. Feel free to do other toppings too. We stuck with the classic cheese but you can also put pepperoni, veggies, or even pineapple.  

5. Add some seasoning! We decided to put Italian seasoning on to spice things up a bit as well as some basil flakes.

6. Place the pizzas in the oven for 10 minutes.

7. After 10 minutes, make sure the cheese is melted. If so, plate and enjoy!

Enjoyed this recipe? Check out our last article here and look for our next article soon!

Images: 1 / 2 / and courtesy of the authors

Annie Romanzo

Bentley '20

Hi! I am a junior at Bentley and majoring in Finance with a minor in Spanish. I am currently a loan director of the microfinance club and just recently ran a half marathon!
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.