This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Who doesn’t love fashion? I love shopping for makeup, clothes, accessories, and just browsing online. Mostly when I work out, I love investing my money into purchasing athleisure that is comfortable and makes me feel good while working out. I have compiled six of my favorite fitness clothing brands ranging from well-known to smaller businesses and with various price points. 

GymShark 

Although GymShark is well known, I just had to mention them because I love the brand! I like GymShark because of their sets, with so many vibrant colors and styles to select. 

Lululemon 

Although Lululemon is a little high-end (in my opinion) with price, their leggings last a lifetime. If you have a damaged product, you can get a refund within 30 days. 

Set Active and G Athletica 

Set Active and G Athletica are small-business providing inexpensive and excellent quality clothing. I just discovered them, and they also offer a wide array of products such as water bottles, hats, and other accessories. They have sets with unique styles compared to GymShark! 

Charles Quality Fitness and Acta Wear 

Both Charles Quality Fitness and Acta Wear are smaller-scale businesses. They have satisfactory clothing for females. I have two sets from Charles Quality Fitness and one set from Acta Wear, and they make me feel confident when I workout in the gym!

Hello! My name is Marissa, and I am a senior at Bentley, pursuing a degree in Marketing and a minor in Information Design and Corporate Communication. I am also on the swim team, swimming sprint free. I love writing personal experience articles and reviews on stores and products.