Tonight! Primping Party at bareMinerals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

As you can see from my makeup collection, I’m a huge fan of bareMinerals. That’s why I couldn’t be more excited that they’re the official makeup sponsor of College Fashion Week! If that wasn’t enough, as part of their sponsorship they’re hosting a primping party at their bareMinerals Boutique on Friday, October 3!

EVENT DETAILS

Who: Her Campus BC Chapter & Friends. The more the merrier!

What: Pre-CFW Primping Parties by bareMinerals

When: Friday, Oct 3 from 6-9PM

Where: bareMinerals Boutique at the South Shore Plaza, Braintree, MA

Offer: 15% off all night with Student ID or this blog post

A DJ will be on-site to get the party started. While you’re rocking out to awesome music, you can check out the different stations where makeup artists will be teaching and applying some amazing tips/tricks. Ever wonder how to achieve the perfect smokey eye or get the coveted “natural/no makeup look”? Wonder no more!  They’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a makeup master.

You can also make an appointment on-site to get a full face make-under. The event ends at 9 so that means you’ll be ready just in time for your night out.

With 15% off all night if you show your student ID, I can restock all my favorite bareMinerals products and you can start your own collection too! Even better, guests who post to Instagram using #bareAffair and tagging @bareMinerals will be entered to win a $100  bareMinerals gift card*. SO MUCH MAKEUP!

EVENT LOGISTICS

When to arrive: Anytime between 6-9PM

What to wear: Your most fashionable shopping attire

What to bring: Yourself, your girlfriends, anyone who wants to get ready for your night out. Plus, don’t forget your student ID!

During the event: Feel free to look at all the bareMinerals makeup, check out the different makeup stations, or even sign up for a makeunder appointment! Plus get 15% off all night!

Post-event: Remember all the tips and tricks you learned for when you’re doing your CFW makeup!

So don’t forget this FRIDAY is the Primping party at bareMinerals for HC BC & friends! I’m so there! Who’s with me?

*No purchase necessary. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.). 18 years or older. Ends October 3, 2014. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions ask a bareMinerals Beauty Ambassador at the event. Void where prohibited. These Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.

Katherine ValentinoSenior in A&S English Major Minor in American Studies, concentration in journalism 
I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.