This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Anyone else’s library hours starting to turn into spring break beach trip planning sessions? It’s that point in the semester where spring break is so close yet so far! If you’ve stumbled upon this article during one of your “study sessions” and you’re a foodie like me, here’s five places you’ve got to check out on your trip!

Rick’s Crab Trap

This is the part where I say not to judge a book by its cover… And you’ll just have to trust me. My friends and I stumbled upon this gem last year in Ft. Walton, FL. After fighting for an hour over where to go, hangrily we caravanned to Rick’s and sat our brooding booty’s down ready to eat anything and everything. And quite literally we did just that. We feasted on oysters, amberjack tacos, seafood platters, crab claws, hushpuppies and everything in between. All I can say is GO. Just do it. You’ll thank me.

The Yard Milkshake Bar

Located in Gulf Shores, AL, The Yard Milkshake bar is the perfect place to beat the heat! With 28 delicious monstrosities to choose from, there’s something for the whole crew- even for our gluten free friends. Not in the mood for ice cream? They also offer eight flavors of edible cookie dough! Open Tuesday-Sunday from 12-8p.m.

The Red Bar

Love a funky atmosphere with a side of seafood? Head to The Red Bar in Grayton Beach, FL! At this well-known restaurant, you can enjoy mouth-watering seafood while listening to The Red Bar Jazz Band. Most famous for their crab cakes and salad, they are a favorite among tourists and locals alike! Are you on your way yet??

Landshark’s Pizza

Not a fan of seafood? Are you a fan of pizza? (plz say yes) Set your GPS to Destin, FL and go to Landshark’s! With many 5-star reviews on Yelp, this place is sure to please! They don’t just have pizza- they offer so much more! Calzones, wings, barbecue, subs and more! AND pizza’s start at just $8.99… SPRING BREAKERS REJOICE!!!

Casino Beach Bar and Grille

You really can’t beat beachfront dining. But it doesn’t hurt when the food is fabulous, either! With a mix of all kinds of food to choose from, this is a crowd pleaser! My toddler of a niece even loved it! Check it out next time you’re in Pensacola, FL!

Hey, y'all!  Thanks for stopping by! Hope you find something of mine that you'll love to read.