4 Ways To Optimize Space In Your College Dorm Or Apartment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you either end up bringing too much stuff to school or you accumulate a ton of things over the semesters. Here are four products that have helped me organize my space.

1. Desktop Organizers

A great place to store books you’re reading for your personal life or books you need for class. Get this pink desktop organizer from Amazon for $25.99 (also available in natural wood and black)!

2. Closet Organizers

I keep everything from my shoes to extra school supplies in this organizer, such a lifesaver! Get this canvas closet organizer with 10 pockets from Target for $13.49!

3. Rolling Cart Storage

This has been a staple piece in my room. If you live in an apartment this could work as a bathroom cart or a snack cart. I got a little innovative with mine and screwed the top tier shelf upside down and use it as my tv stand. Get this 3-tier rolling cart from Target for $30 in gray or white!

4.  Trunk Storage

This could fit perfectly under a dorm bed or stay out in the open for extra seating. This black storage trunk is from Target for $89.99, available in other trunk color and hardware color combinations!

Christina is a pre-graphic design major at Auburn University.