This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at ASU chapter.

Time to Tone It Up!

Do you ever have a hard time getting motivated to go to the gym? Or maybe you want to have a healthy diet but either it’s hard to do in college or all of the healthy recipes you have tried are, let’s face it, not the tastiest. If you have never heard of the Tone it up program, then you have been missing out! But don’t worry, getting access to this healthy, hip and hearty nutrition plan is just a click away.

Photo Credit: http://www.tonitup.com/

Plan Includes:

Tone It Up™ Nutrition Plan. (Regular, Gluten Free, Vegan & Vegetarian)

•  Lifetime Access to the Members Only Group

•  Lifetime of Free Updates to Plan & New Recipes

•  Measurement Guide and Chart to track your progress.

•  Grocery List to help you make the best choices ~ no matter where you’re shopping

•  5 Day Slim Down ~ a tasty cleanse to get you Beach Ready

• 7 Day Slim Down for photo shoots and events

•  Bridal Edition & Wedding Slim down for that special day! Great for bridesmaids, brides and guests.

•  All New Editions including Fall & Holiday Editions

• Beach Babe Edition

•  Exclusive member coupons & weekly Members Only motivation emails

Karena and Katrina are Tone It Up certified personal trainers and certified nutritionists who have created a program that has helped thousands of girls just like you! Members receive special healthy diet plans, yummy recipes, fitness videos, tips, and support from a huge community. The Tone It Up program allows you to track your progress, manage daily exercise, get support from other members and squeeze in some fitness in your busy lives!

The plan offers back to school recipes, holiday recipes, ways to cook healthy in a dorm, scientific explanations as to why certain foods are good for you and a guide to track your progress. I was introduced to Tone It Up by my roommate during my sophomore year in college. That Christmas, the first thing on my wish list was a Tone It Up plan. I absolutely love the motivation, new recipes, tips and support I receive on a daily basis via emails, Instagram and Facebook. The best part about this program is that it never forces the member to limit their intake on food. It just guides you in which foods are good to eat and when it is good to eat them.

Photo Credit: http://www.tonitup.com/

After a one-time fee of $150, you become a lifetime member. Tone It Up wants to help enhance metabolism and help you gain control of your health, body and even life. After purchasing the plan, you will receive a digital copy which includes over 160 pages of tips on how to tone up, recipes, explanations about food, grocery lists, work out tips and more. Tone It Up has been featured in publications such as Women’s Health, Vogue, SELF, Shape, InSytle and more. Check out the official Tone It Up website to read success stories, look through recipes and begin your healthy lifestyle today!

Here is an example of one of the delicious recipes that is “Tone It Up Approved.”

Find this recipe and other great recipes online at: http://toneitup.com/recipes.php?category=Recipes

Perfect Fit Waffle

1/2 banana, mashed

1/4 cup egg whites (or 3 egg whites)

1 packet or scoop Perfect Fit Protein

1/2 TBS unsweetened almond milk

dash cinnamon

Organic Canola Oil Cooking Spray

Preheat your waffle iron and spray liberally with canola oil. Completely mash the banana in a bowl, then add remaining ingredients, liquid first and mix very well. Or place all ingredients in your Perfect Fit Blender Bottle and shake!

Spoon in pre sprayed waffle iron and cook until golden brown. Top with your favorite fruit, maple syrup agave or honey.

I am a hard worker and determined to get where I want in life. I am your typical girly-girl, I love pink and my favorite animal is an elephant! I am a junior at Arizona State University majoring in Journalism with a focus on PR. I have been modeling with FORD RBA since the age of five and absolutely fell in love with the Fashion & Beauty industry at a young age. I know exactly what I what in life and happy with the person I am becoming. I love my family more than I could ever explain & my friends have truly helped me get to where I am today. :)
Her Campus at ASU, is proud to produce content by powerful young women for women.