Wellness > Health

Get Fit with these Inexpensive, Natural Products!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

From healthy coffee (yes, you read right!), to greens, body wraps, vitamins, and so much more, ItWorks has you covered!

Fun Facts:

1. ItWorks is a company that does not do promos and is only known by word-of-mouth.

You heard us!   Yet, this brand has thousands of distributors world-wide, and millions of people nation-wide reaping the benefits of their amazing products!

2. Get paid to party!

Literally, get paid to host wrap parties, sell items, and help people lose weight! As a distributor, I am always looking for more members to join in the fun!  To learn more, visit this link!

3. See the results yourself before you help others!

Yeah, we see ya lookin’!

4. Get a discounted price just for reading this article! 

Just click here, and get your first wrap for only $25, as well as see what other products we have to offer! And we’ll even throw in some free samples of some more goodies for you to try out. There are only a few left in stock (seriously they sell out quick), so get yours ASAP!

No thanks necessary!

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com