Teresa Ziemba

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Name: Teresa Ziemba

Hometown: Augusta, GA

Major: Food and Nutrition

Relationship status: In a relationship

Favorite movie: Pitch Perfect

Favorite place to study on campus: The Quad

Favorite place to eat in Tuscaloosa: Jim N Nick’s

What is your favorite part about your major? “I love learning about the different things that make up food!”

What is your favorite part about being in Gamma Phi? “I love making lifelong friends who accept me for who I am and embrace me.”

If your life were an ice cream flavor what would it be? “Fudge Brownie because I live life to the fullest and don’t care who knows it.”

Who is your celebrity crush? Zac Efron

Describe yourself in three words. Loyal, Caring, Hard Working

What do you like to do in your free time? Run!

What do you think is your best quality? “I’m a good listener.”

What’s the best advice you have ever gotten? “Not to spoil the ending, but everything is going to be okay.”

Where do you see yourself in five years? “A dietitian hopefully with a masters and a great husband!”

Helmi Henkin

Alabama '18

Helmi is a senior at The University of Alabama from Menlo Park, California studying psychology and French. She has been to 78 countries on seven continents! Her favorites are Finland (since that's where her family lives), Bali and Antarctica. When she's not in class or traveling she loves reading, singing and songwriting, and hanging out with friends.