15 Things That Will Put a Smile on Your Face

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

Here are 15 things that make me happy, so if you’re having a bad day, just read this to make you smile!

Puppy Paws

Ice Cream

Good Coffee

Girl Gangs

Sunflowers

The First Snowfall

Fallen Leaves

Halloween

Movie Nights

Wine Nights

Sunday Morning Laziness

Sunshine

Good Music

Babies Laughing

Lana Del Rey

I am a middle child of a single mom from Pittsburgh, PA. I am currently studying English as a major and Philosophy as a minor at the University of Akron. I love reading, writing, hiking, camping, doing community service, and hanging out with friends and family. I have a spunky kitty names Charlie who runs my life!
Madeline Myers is a 2020 graduate of the University of Akron. She has a B.A. English with a minor in Creative Writing. At Her Campus, Madeline enjoys writing movie and TV reviews. Her personal essay “Living Room Saloon” is published in the 2019 issue of The Ashbelt. Madeline grew up in Zanesville, Ohio. She loves quoting comedians, reading James Baldwin, and sipping on grape soda. She fears a future run by robots but looks forward to the day when her stories are read by those outside of her immediate family.