This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

For those of you who’re struggling to concentrate in the library, HC have come up with the best solution to get those brains focused. We’ve compiled an 8tracks playlist of all our favourite study tunes to get your through these two weeks of exams and onto Christmas. Sometimes a little bit of calming background music can be all you need to stop you panicking and concentrate on the task in hand. It also helps to drown out the noise of that pesky library chatter and makes your day go faster so you can be closer to Christmas. The playlist features songs from Bon Iver, Rusted Root and Jose Gonzalez amongst others and we’re sure you’re going to like it!

The playlist (along with our other HC Aberdeen playlists) can all be accessed here on our 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/hercampusaberdeen/study-mix-1-0

Let us know if you’re listening to it via Twitter @hcaberdeen!

Fourth year student studying Politics and International Relations at the University of Aberdeen. Social Secretary for University of Aberdeen HC Chapter
Laura Rennie is currently a fifth year Diploma in Legal Practice student at the University of Aberdeen. After four years studying in the Granite City she couldn't quite drag herself away from it so decided to stick around for one more year. Previously a features writer and secretary of Her Campus Aberdeen when it was founded, she is now very excited to be captaining the little pink ship this year. She loves cups of tea, fairy lights, musicals, trashy TV and is a blogger and member of Her Campus Blogger Network in her spare time.