kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Fitness Quotes to Inspire You to Get in Shape

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Guess what collegiettes? There’s only a few more weeks until spring break and for you to achieve some rock hard abs. Sitting in your bed, eating Nutella, and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. over and over again on Netflix is not going to help you. We at Her Campus Utah want you to feel confident and amazing in your bikini while lounging pool or beach side this spring break. Here are 10 fitness quotes to help inspire you to get up off your bum and workout!

1.   “Do it for the ‘Holy sh*t, you got hot!'”

2.   “It hurts now, but one day it’ll be your warm up.”

3.   “Good things come to those who hustle.”

4.   “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.”

5.   “A one hour workout is 4% of your day, no excuses.”

6.   “Suck it up now and you won’t have to suck it in later.”

7.   “Sore is the new sexy.”

8.   “Never hope for it more than you work for it.”

9.   “Squats. For the a** you’ve always wanted.”

10.   “I’m currently in training to be your hottest ex-girlfriend.”

Vermont native. Salt Lake City resident. Ellie Briggs is currently majoring in Strategic Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at the University of Utah. She is serving as the Campus Correspondent, Co-President, and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Utah, along with Mietra Aarabi. When Ellie is not focusing on her studies, writing, or editing countless articles, you can find her brunching with her sister and laughing at her own jokes. Follow her on Instagram @elliebriggs and Twitter @ellbriggs - she promises you won't get bored!