bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Dallas Day Spas to Help You Relax Before Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

With finals right around the corner, this time of year can be very stressful. Long hours at the library, review sessions, and the fact that everyone seems to get sick this time of year can be anxiety-inducing and hard on your body. Since many experts agree that mental wellness is important to overall health, it could be helpful to take a study break and go to a day spa to relax and unwind. There are so many good day spas in Dallas, with some being very close to campus! So check out this list of this great day spas below and treat yourself!

1.    Hiatus Spa and Retreat

This spa in Inwood Village offers a variety or services including luxorious facials and full-body exfoliation. After your treatment you can sip tea in their designated relaxation room. 214.352.4111.

2. Green Lotus Spa and Retreat

Near Knox-Henderson, this spa offers soothing facials and massages and is only about a five-minute drive from campus! 214.520.6560.

3. Cooper Spa

Located in the renowned Cooper Clinic complex, this spa offers a variety of treatments, including some that use only organic products. You also have acess to a steam room and sauna to use before or after your treatment! 972.392.7729.

4. Riviera Spa

This spa is also minutes from campus in the Knox-Henderson area. This spa offers services from spray tanning to massages. 214.521.2112.

5. Spa Habitat

Located in West Village, this spa stands out for its’ use of organic and natural products. This spa offers a variety of services from waxing to massages! 214.522.9989.

SaveSave

Christina is a sophomore at SMU studying Advertising and Fashion Media. When not writing, she enjoys cooking, exploring Dallas, and playing with her pug puppy, Stella. You can follow her on Instagram @prettylittlemyers. 
We are the SMU Team.