This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Is it just me or did this winter feel exceptionally long? Warm weather is coming and with warm weather comes dress weather! Nothing is more exciting than shopping for cute spring dresses. Below are six adorable dresses for spring – the best part, they’re all under $50.00!

1. Lorraine Bold Aztec Shift Dress

This shift dress is casual enough to wear to class and you still look super chic!

$26.00 Buy it here

2. Cecily Floral Bright Bodycon Dress

This bodycon dress is super sweet and can easily be dressed up or down for different occasions.

$26.00 Buy it here

3. Floral Bow-Back Dress

The deep V back and cute bow on this dress make it slightly different from your other sundresses.

$14.80 Buy it here

4. Rose Print Scuba Knit Dress

The exposed zipper down the front gives this girly floral dress some edgy. 

$22.90 Buy it here

5. CHLOE K Surplus Border Print Dress

Everyone needs an adorable boho dress in their closet to wear to class or run errands on the weekends.

$27.99 Buy it here

6. BILLABONG Sweet Tomorrows Dress

With this boho dress you don’t need to put in much effort to look stylish. It’s perfect for class or last minute outings.

$49.99 Buy it here

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter. Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor. In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!