Saint Patrick’s Day is right around the corner, collegiettes, and so is your chance to score a cute lad or lass! When you’re running around to all the shamrock-laden parties around town, we’ve got you covered on how to shoot your shot. Here are a few St. Patty’s-Day-inspired pick-up lines that might just bring you the luck of the Irish.
Plus, make sure you have a green outfit that’ll catch everyone’s attention. You don’t want to get pinched all day long. Cargo pants are back in fashion and super easy to style. If you’re going for an upscale look, try out one of these green dress and shoe combos.
No matter what the day holds, you will have a fab St. Patrick’s day with your green fits and green beer in hand. Additionally, if you’re looking for some appetizers to snack on all day long or bring to your friend’s apartment, these recipes are super duper easy to make and will satisfy a crowd.
Make sure you’re prepped for your St. Patty’s pre-game session with these tips. Plus, whether you think you can handle those shots of Jameson with no problems, you may want to have this handy dandy little hangover guide at your disposal.
Hope you have a lucky holiday and strike gold.
1. Come over to my place and I’ll show you me Lucky Charms.
And no, we’re not talking about the cereal. However, if you feel so inclined, you can definitely make these Lucky Charms treats to eat with your hook-up, too.
2. How would you like to help put the Irish Spring back into me step?
We’re all just looking for a “fresh” experience this St. Patrick’s party season.
3. Top of the morning to you… actually, I’d like to be on top of you in the morning.
It’s OK, not every pick-up line needs to be subtle. Bonus points if you do have a tiny hat to tip.
4. Why don’t you come catch a leprechaun with me. Maybe together we’ll get lucky!
And maybe you’ll have a golden experience along the way!
5. I’m Dublin my efforts to get you to go out with me.
Classic Irish puns will Galway-s work in your favor.
6. It doesn’t take a Guinness to realize you’re the best-looking Person here.
You don’t even need a single green beer to see how cute ya are today.
7. Irish you were my lover.
You might just get lucky with this line.
8. My lips are like the Blarney Stone – kiss them for good luck.
And you don’t even have to travel to Ireland.
9. St. Patrick’s Day is like Valentine’s Day with beer, so let’s drink to love.
Hot take, wine is also acceptable on St. Patrick’s Day if that’s more your speed. Just dye some Prosecco, am I right?
10. Hey baby, you make my shamrock shake.
And this shake is not only available for a limited time!
11. Kiss me, I’m Irish.
A tried and true classic. You may even get lucky if you’re wearing it on your shirt or on a button as you party.
Enjoy your St. Patty’s celebrations this March and make sure to stay safe while doing so. Cheers to a lucky holiday!